Friday, April 26, 2013

And we're back

Well, that first attempt at blogging didn't quite pan out. As you can probably tell from the "no posts for two years."

But I'm back, and this time I'm going to be trying something different! Namely, just writing about stuff.

The format I developed last time was designed both to hone in on specific aspects that could be of particular interest and to be flexible enough to cover both a large number of chapters or only one. What I didn't take into account at the time was that I would want to write outside the areas provided by the format (and would struggle a bit filling those categories) and that there was no way that I would actually write a post per chapter so a format that could give different lengths roughly equal treatment was completely unnecessary. So, the old format is out, and just writing stuff is in!

Expect to see some more activity here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment